Hello, my name is Clement, I'm a Software Engineer specializing in Game Technologies and Computer Graphics and currently based in San Francisco, California.
I have been working at Apple for a few years, currently building some amazing stuff within the Technology Investigation group.
Previously, I was part of the small team behind all the game-related frameworks such as:
- SpriteKit - 2D Game/Graphics engine
- SceneKit - 3D Game/Graphics engine
- GameplayKit - Gameplay code library (AI, design patterns, etc.)
- And Even More...
In 2016 I was a main speaker at Apple's WWDC where I presented the new stuff we added to SpriteKit (french accent included).
I also spend a great deal of time working on all sort of personal projects:
- Make small games in short amount of time for game jams (Ludum Dare)
- Experiment with Virtual Reality (Oculus, Vive)
- Re-write that 2D/3D engine for the billionth time
- Add a technical article to this website (at the current rate of 1.0 articles per year!)
Oh and I'm also a big fan of travelling and the outdoors ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quick overview of my tech library, with from left to right:
- Introduction to Algorithms ⭐
- Graphics Programming BB 💡
- Real-Time Rendering ⭐
- 3D Math Primer ⭐
- Game Programming Gems
- Game Engine Architecture ⭐
- Game Programming Patterns ⭐
- Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Gamers at Work 💡
- Founders at Work 💡
- Coders at Work 💡
This library is a collection of great reference books combined with sources of inspiration & motivation!
⭐good reference 💡inspirational
- Favorite programming languages:
- C++ for the real deal;
- Games created in 48 hours: 7
- Latest git commit: Probably this morning around midnight
- Games played to completion: ? and counting...
- Countries visited: ?