Hello, my name is Clement, I'm a Software Engineer currently based in San Francisco, California.
I have been working at Apple for a several years:
- Current: building secret stuff for the Technology Investigation group.
- Previous: core member of the team behind all the game-related frameworks such as SpriteKit, SceneKit, GameplayKit, And Even More...
In 2016 I was a main speaker at Apple's WWDC where I presented the new stuff we added to SpriteKit (french accent included).
Oh and I'm also a big fan of rock climbing, travelling and the outdoors ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quick overview of my tech library, with from left to right:
- Introduction to Algorithms
- Graphics Programming BB
- Real-Time Rendering
- 3D Math Primer
- Game Programming Gems
- Game Engine Architecture
- Game Programming Patterns
- Designing with the Mind in Mind
- Gamers at Work
- Founders at Work
- Coders at Work
Technical books have the bad habit of getting outdated fast... however I still consider this library not only as a good reference but also a source of inspiration & motivation!
- Favorite programming languages:
- C++ for the real deal;
- Games created in 48 hours: 7
- Latest git commit: Probably this morning around midnight
- Games played to completion: ? and counting...
- Countries visited: ?