Hello, my name is Clément (Clem for short), I'm a Software Engineer based in San Francisco, California.
Ex-Apple and ex-Facebook, I have spent a bit more than ? years in the software industry.
Since 2016, my main focus area has been AR/VR technologies where I had the opportunity to build the foundation technology from the system level all the way up to first-party frameworks (UI, Game Engines, etc.).
My most recent projects at Facebook:
-  Unreleased projects in the VR productivity space;
-  Oculus Link for Quest;
Some of my notable projects at Apple:
- [2017-2019] AR/VR: Many unreleased secret things™ in the software/hardware space. Contributor to the initial version of RealityKit;
-  GameTech: Core member of the team behind all the game-related frameworks such as SpriteKit, SceneKit, GameplayKit, And Even More... I was also a main speaker at Apple's WWDC where I presented the new stuff we added to SpriteKit (french accent included);
- [2013-2015] iOS Location Analytics: Data visualization for location/motion algorithms on iOS platforms;
Outside of work, I enjoy staying active and explore new spaces (both real and virtual).
Favorite activities include:
- 🧗 Rock climbing;
- 🏄 Surfing;
- 🛫 Travelling (? countries and counting)
- 🕹 Games (? played through)