Hello, my name is Clement, I'm a Software Engineer based in San Francisco, California.
I have spent a bit more than 6 years working with multiple teams at Apple:
- AR/VR: Many unreleased secret things™ as well as RealityKit.
- GameTech: Core member of the team behind all the game-related frameworks such as SpriteKit, SceneKit, GameplayKit, And Even More...
- iOS Location: Data visualization for location/motion algorithms on iOS platforms.
In 2016 I was a main speaker at Apple's WWDC where I presented the new stuff we added to SpriteKit (french accent included).
Oh and I'm also a big fan of rock climbing, travelling and the outdoors ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Favorite programming languages:
- C++ for the real deal;
- Games created in 48 hours: 7
- Games played to completion: ? and counting...
- Countries visited: ?